Join the Global Health Transformer Movement
Start Telling Us Your Story Today
- 1 Learn About the StartUp Health Academy
Click to Watch a Video on The Health Transformer Quarterly Rhythm
- 2 Tell Your Story
Click to Complete Your Company Snapshot
- 3 Pitch Your Story
Get Invited to a Pitch Day. We Hold These Every Two Weeks.
- 4 Prepare Your Documents
Due Diligence Prep Workshop
- 5 Partner With StartUp Health
Click to Learn How StartUp Health Determines Membership Cost
The StartUp Health business model is based on equity - meaning we don't make any money unless you do. Equity has been determined using the following chart for every company that has joined StartUp Health. The percentage on the left is achieved when all four metrics (Team, Traction, Capitalization, Brand) are satisfied. After filling out a Company Snapshot, StartUp Health can confirm an estimate percentage.
- 6 Begin Your Journey With StartUp Health
Join Your First Health Transformer Mindset Workshop
Get Started - Your Company Snapshot
- StartUp Health Content
- Innovation Programs
© 2017 StartUp Health All Rights Reserved
This website, accessible through uniform resource locators www.startuphealth.com and www.startuphealth.net (the "Site"), is provided by StartUp Health Holdings, LLC, (“StartUp Health,” "we," "our," or "us") to the person accessing the Site ("you," or "your").
2. Permitted Use of the SiteThe information and materials on the Site are provided to you for (a) general informational purposes, (b) registering for the StartUp Health Network, and (c) applying to the StartUp Health Academy, or other programs or offerings. You may use the Site solely for the purpose of learning about StartUp Health or accessing or using the functionality provided on the Site (such as application functionality). You may not use, reproduce, or distribute the text, graphics, downloads, tools, or any other content on the Site for any other purpose.
3. Interactive FeaturesThe Site may, from time to time, offer features that allow our users to interact with each other. StartUp Health does not and cannot review content exchanged in connection with such interaction and is not responsible for the content of such interaction. You acknowledge that by providing any interactive features on the Site, StartUp Health is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability related thereto. However, StartUp Health reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be unacceptable to StartUp Health in its sole discretion. Harassment in any manner or form on the Site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including any StartUp Health personnel or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
5. Notice: Electronic CommunicationsWhen you visit the Site or send emails to StartUp Health, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive electronic communications from us by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. Typographical Errors or MistakesStartUp Health shall have no liability for any errors or mistakes presented on the Site (such as an incorrect fee or price or an incorrect date or time). In the event of an error or mistake, StartUp Health’s sole responsibility shall be to correct such error or mistake.
8. Disclaimer – WarrantyThe site, its content, materials, and products on the site are provided "as is." To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, StartUp Health hereby disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. StartUp Health does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. StartUp Health does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
10. Limitations of LiabilityYour use of the site is at your own risk. Neither startup health, nor any of its partners, corporate sponsors, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, or directors, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site or its content, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the site whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
11. Third-Party LinksIn an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, StartUp Health may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with StartUp Health, StartUp Health has no control over these linked sites, all of which may have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of StartUp Health. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, StartUp Health specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites: infringe any third party's intellectual property rights; are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading; are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose; do not provide adequate security; contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or are libelous or defamatory. StartUp Health does not endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. Nonetheless, StartUp Health seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own Site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
12. TrademarksThe following trademarks are our property: StartUp Health, StartUp Health Network, StartUp Health Academy, Health Transformer, and StartUp Health NOW. These marks may not be used without our consent on any product or service, except our own.
13. CopyrightCopyright © 2017, StartUp Health, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of StartUp Health or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of StartUp Health and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of StartUp Health or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials printed or downloaded from the Site.
14. Copyright ComplaintsStartUp Health respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com.
15. Export ControlSoftware and other materials from the Site may be subject to U.S. Export Control. The U.S. Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from the Site may be downloaded or exported into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the U. S. has embargoed goods; or anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. StartUp Health does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the U. S. Export Control Laws.
18. Questions and FeedbackWe welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about the Site. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to the Site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What information do we collect?We collect different types of information from you when you visit the Site, Join the Movement as part of the StartUp Health Network, submit an application to enroll in the StartUp Health Moonshot Academy, otherwise apply to enroll in a StartUp Health affiliated program or offering, or when you respond to communication such as email, or otherwise participate in another Site feature.
- We automatically collect non-personally identifiable technical information such as IP addresses and session identifiers.
- When registering for the StartUp Health Network or submitting an application to enroll in the StartUp Health Moonshot Academy or other programs or offerings, we may ask you for certain personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other such information.
- Additionally, when registering for the StartUp Health Network or submitting an application to enroll in the StartUp Health Moonshot Academy or other programs or offerings, we may ask you for general, non-personally identifiable information about your business, such as information that relates to the funding you have received to date, the particular skills that you have, the industries in which you are active, and general types of products, services, or relationships that your business provides or needs or that you would be otherwise interested in hearing about. When answering questions about certain aspects of your business, we ask you to answer such questions without disclosing any specific confidential or proprietary information. You do not have to provide information for many of the questions asked in the registration or application process.
- Like many websites, we also use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Site. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
2. How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Site features in the following ways:
- We use non-personally identifiable technical information collected by the Site to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and activity on the Site.
- We use the information you provide when you Join the Movement to contact you about StartUp Health programs or offerings, to aggregate for statistical analysis (such as the information presented on for StartUp Health Insights), to share with our third party sponsors, program affiliates, or other third parties that we feel may be appropriate business relationships, and to administer promotions, surveys, or other Site features.
- We use the information you provide when submitting an application to enroll in the StartUp Health Moonshot Academy or other programs or offerings to communicate with you, to evaluate your application, to determine whether you meet criteria for enrollment, and to determine what programs and offerings we should offer. We may also share the information you provide with our third party sponsors, program affiliates, or other third parties that we may feel would be appropriate business relationships.
4. Correction/Updating Personal InformationYou can correct or update any information you provide when you Join the Movement for the StartUp Health Network or for apply to the StartUp Health Moonshot Academy by updating the associated application through the process provided on the Site. If you feel there is an important error in your personally identifiable information, please contact us by electronic mail email@example.com.
6. Safeguarding Your Personal InformationStartUp Health follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such personal information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
8. Questions and FeedbackWe welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about the Site. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to the Site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Your California Privacy RightsUnder California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities). To obtain this information from StartUp Health please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
10. European UnionThe Site is available globally and certain of our sponsors or affiliate organizations may operate globally. Therefore, when knowingly using or disclosing personal information transferred from the European Union, we abide by the Safe Harbor Principles as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, use standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, adopt other means under European Union law for ensuring adequate safeguards, or obtain your consent.