Helping Startups Accelerate Health and Wellness Innovation
StartUp Health Academy: a three-year coaching program and community designed to 10X your equity value and more rapidly grow and scale digital health and wellness companies.
A Program Designed to 10X Equity Value
The StartUp Health Academy is a three-year coaching program and community designed to help grow and scale digital health and wellness companies. This location and stage agnostic program focuses on equity value creation and leverages the power of the Network Effect. By working together to navigate challenges and develop business opportunities, we focus on the critical drivers of success: capitalization, customer development, team and packaging.
The StartUp Health Academy is structured around core offerings designed to accelerate your business over the long-term:
- Healthcare Transformer Summits (Quarterly) – A multi-day experience designed to facilitate collaboration and learning among Healthcare Transformers, provide access to the StartUp Health Network, and encourage professional and personal rejuvenation necessary for success. Summits focus on a structured “10X Equity Value Workshop” and on elements of your business that are critical for growing equity value.
- Healthcare Transformer Forums (Monthly) – Peer groups of 8-10 Healthcare Transformers who meet virtually, in a confidential and trusting environment, to share challenges, learn, and exchange ideas. Forums provide an opportunity to enrich your business, gain support from your peers and pay it forward to the Healthcare Transformer community. Watch a short video about Forums.
- Healthcare Transformer Office Hours (Weekly) – Available multiple times per month with a focus on common challenges that Healthcare Transformers face, including capitalization, customer development, team, and other topics requested by the community. Office Hours are held via video conference in small group settings so that Healthcare Transformers can learn from the latest market intelligence and share best practices.
- Academy Hub, a community and mobile resource center – An online environment for Healthcare Transformers to share and learn from one another. The Hub provides a structured, thoughtful, and collaborative set of curriculum, tools, and resources for Healthcare Transformers to contribute to and leverage. Access a vast knowledge base and post questions and answers anytime.
- “Moments of Value Creation” – Every business has moments that can become exponential multipliers or could be detrimental if not handled properly. StartUp Health is a go-to thought partner for Healthcare Transformers during these important times and provides hands-on coaching, guidance, and support when it matters most.
- Investor and Customer Access Events – Held throughout the year, these VIP events include showcases, networking receptions, and roundtables and are designed to promote each company and provide introductions to customers, investors, and strategic partners.
- Peer & Partner Collaboration – The magic happens by activating our collective “superpowers” and layering in a collaborative platform that includes peer groups, a long-term support infrastructure, and an active member network. It’s this fusion that will help our businesses become more successful and enables us to transform healthcare together.
- Ongoing Promotion & PR – Leverage StartUp Health’s packaging expertise and promotions platform that includes a weekly newsletter delivered to thousands of industry stakeholders and investors, an active social media community to share company news and announcements, and StartUp Health TV.
- $50,000 Industry Perks & Discounts – Over three years you will have access to over $50,000 of partner perks and discounts provided by industry vendors ranging from legal and design to hosting at Amazon Web Services or Rackspace, Dropbox, oDesk, and discounted access to industry events and conferences!
Enrollment & Selection Process
StartUp Health Co-Founder and President Unity Stoakes and Enrollment Director Josh Ephraim walk you through the selection and enrollment process in a three-minute video.
Next Application Deadline: March 18, 2014