Helping Startups Accelerate Health and Wellness Innovation
StartUp Health Academy: a three-year coaching program and global community designed to multiply your equity value and more rapidly scale your business.
A Program Designed to Multiply Equity Value
The StartUp Health Academy is a three-year location- and stage-agnostic program that combines coaching and community support to grow and scale digital health companies. We believe we can transform healthcare by bringing together entrepreneurs, investors, and other healthcare change-makers and helping health and wellness startups focus on the critical drivers of equity value.
Our program includes:
- Summits (quarterly) – We design multi-day experiences that facilitate learning among Healthcare Transformers, provide access to top-level healthcare executives and investors and strengthen professional and personal motivation. The summits feature workshops designed to “10x” startups’ equity value through targeted exercises on capitalization, customer development and other key business needs.
- Forums (monthly) – On a monthly basis, peer groups of 8-10 Healthcare Transformers meet virtually — in a confidential and trusting environment — to share challenges, learn from professional experiences and exchange ideas. Watch a short video about Forums.
- Office Hours (weekly) – Several times a week, StartUp Health coaches host video conference calls with founders to focus on common challenges and topics requested by the community. Office Hours are offered in small groups so that founders can share market intelligence and best practices in a confidential, supportive setting.
- The Academy Hub – The Hub is an online and mobile platform that enables Healthcare Transformers to share and learn from one another, as well as access structured curriculum content. It lets founders seek answers to specific questions, search a database of healthcare-related resources and offer commentary to peers.
- One-on-one coaching/support – Our team and partners are ready to rally around our startups and provide targeted coaching, legal guidance and support during the make-or-break moments that can define a startup’s future.
- Exclusive networking events with investors and healthcare VIPs – Throughout the year, we host startup showcases, networking receptions and roundtable discussions with healthcare VIPs and investors to give companies a chance to meet potential customers, investors and strategic partners.
- Ongoing PR & Promotion – Through regular newsletters to thousands of industry stakeholders and investors, social media outreach and VIP-level events, we work to raise the visibility of the companies in our program.
- $50,000 in Industry Perks & Discounts – Over the course of the three-year program, we give companies more than $50,000 in perks and discounts, from partners including Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Dropbox and oDesk. We also offer legal guidance, design support and discounted access to industry events.
Enrollment & Selection Process
StartUp Health Co-Founder and President Unity Stoakes and Enrollment Director Josh Ephraim walk you through the selection and enrollment process in a three-minute video.