Jobs at StartUp Health
StartUp Health Fellowship Program
An immersive 12 week program, packed with real-world business experience. You’ll have the opportunity to work on and implement a series of projects focused on digital health and wellness innovation and get practical experience from a team of passionate entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors.
Fellows receive a $1,500 award for the successful completion of the Fellowship and we select between 2-5 candidates every 12 weeks for the Program. We have filled the Fellowship positions for the summer but are accepting applications for the fall quarter which will be kept on file. For consideration for a fall Fellowship, please submit your application by July 12. Interviews will be held in late July. When applying please indicate which Fellowship position(s) best match your interests and skill set:
-Entrepreneur Relations Fellow
Gain exposure to the innovators in the health and wellness ecosystem and steward relationships between the StartUp Health team, advisors, and CEOs of the StartUp Health Academy.
-Industry Research Fellow
Interpret data reports in collaboration with the Analytics Fellow to draft white papers and trending reports, while staying atop of developments in the health and wellness industry.
Focus on identifying industry and funding trends to prepare reports for publication.
-Data Management Fellow
Manage the StartUp Health Network database to directly influence the output used within published industry research.
-StartUp Scout Fellow
Proactively identify, contact, and evaluate new applications to the StartUp Health Academy and work directly with the Review Committee to select Healthcare Transformers.
-Events & Marketing Fellow
Support the Director of Events & Programing and Director of Marketing in a variety of projects, including event logistics for Quarterly CEO Summits, Online Workshops, Expert Office Hours, web strategy, social media marketing, newsletter, blog posts, and community development.
Apply to the StartUp Health Fellowship Program if you are:
How to Apply
Submit your resume and one sentence responses to the questions below to email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate the positions you are interested in.
- Why do you want to apply for this fellowship?
- What are you most passionate about in life?
- Define success for you from this fellowship?
- What words best describe your work style?
- What is worst job you’ve ever had?
- Choose one: I am…… creative / hard working / passionate / wicked smart / analytical / geeky / fun / motivated / happy / still figuring it out / ready
- List availability (when can you start, how many hours a week, do you need any specific time off, when do you have to go back to school).
- List any or all of the following: LinkedIn, Twitter, blog links, etc.
- Anything else?