Jobs at StartUp Health
StartUp Health Fellowship Program
StartUp Health is on a mission to help 1,000 Healthcare Transformers build growth businesses over the next decade through The StartUp Health Academy, The StartUp Health Network, and The StartUp Health Innovation Fund.
Our Fellowship Program is an immersive 12 week experience. You’ll have the opportunity to work on and implement a series of projects focused on digital health and wellness innovation and get practical experience from a team of passionate entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors.
Fellows receive a $1,500 award for the successful completion of the Fellowship and we select 2-4 candidates every 12 weeks for the Program. It is preferred, but not required, that you reside in New York City for the Fellowship.
We are currently seeking Fellows to join us in 2014!
We are looking for motivated superstars who are passionate, hard-working, entrepreneurial, and have a desire to learn and get pracitcal startup experience. This is an opportunity to do extraordinary work and make a big impact with a team of innovative, smart, ambitious, and fun people. If you have an interest in working to solve one of the biggest challenges of our time: closing the ‘Health Gap’ and being part of a company that is helping to shape the digital health revolution, we want to meet you!
When applying please indicate on your cover letter which Fellowship position(s) best match your interests and skill set:
• Entrepreneur Relations Fellow – Gain exposure to the innovators in the health and wellness ecosystem and steward relationships between the StartUp Health team, advisors, and CEOs of the StartUp Health Academy.
• Industry Research Fellow – Interpret data reports in collaboration with the Analytics Fellow to draft white papers and trending reports, while staying atop of developments in the health and wellness industry.
• Analytics Fellow – Focus on identifying industry and funding trends to prepare reports for publication.
• Data Management Fellow – Manage the StartUp Health Network database to directly influence the output used within published industry research.
• StartUp Scout Fellow – Proactively identify, contact, and evaluate new applications to the StartUp Health Academy and work directly with the Review Committee to select Healthcare Transformers.